|Details about Job ID# 25774
||Consumer Attorney Services, P.A
||Loss Mitigation Consultant
||Who we are:
The McCann Law Group, LLP is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida with locations and attorneys throughout the United States. Our aim is to help every one of our clients extinguish their secured and unsecured debt. We do this carefully by utilizing our team's working knowledge of the legal system and finding an answer that works. We work closely with each of our clients, keeping them up-to-date on their case every step of the way.
About the Job:
The McCann Law Group, LLP is seeking a well-qualified Loss Mitigation Consultant. The LMC must have background in loan modifications and lender negotiations. The LMC must have a complete understanding of Loss Mitigation, HAMP and Foreclosure processing; they must be able to manually calculate incomes, NPV (Net Present Value) and DTI (Debt to Income).
• Detailed knowledge of loan modification process
• Review client documents package for completeness and accuracy.
• Communicate with legal team for client documents missing from package.
• Review client's financials and income paperwork. As well as compute income from paystubs, tax returns, and award letters etc.
• Thoroughly review tax returns
• Pull and review credit reports
• Validating income and asset checks
• Manually calculate income and a debt to income ratio using the financials, income statements and tax returns.
• Put lender modification package together and stacked to lender specifics to be submitted to the appropriate lender.
• Validate POA is on file with the lender
• Submit lender modification package to the lender
• Constant contact with lender for status updates.
• Verify sales dates and work with lender for postponements.
• Use verbal skills and mortgage knowledge to help lender understand the urgency and dynamics of the client's situation.
• Prepare concise and accurate written communications
• Utilize time management techniques to organize and prioritize work
• Maintain confidentiality and cooperative working relationships
• •Minimum of 3 years experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor
• •Minimum of 1 year experience in Modification or Loss Mitigation Processing
• •Must have experience with HAMP
• •High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• •Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume setting
• •Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office experience is a must; spreadsheets, reports
Pre-Employment Screening will include:
• Criminal Background Check/ Past Employment Verification (Assessment Screening, if applicable)
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive Pay
• Eligible for incentives
• A comprehensive benefits package that starts after 90 days of employment with major medical, dental and vision insurance along with AFLAC supplemental insurance, 401K, 6 paid holidays per year and PTO (paid time off)
For consideration, please su apply online at http://www.consumerattorneyservices.com/. CAS is an EEO/AA Employer.
This job offer posted on JaxJobs 2/25/2013.